Program Changes & Updates
2.22.17 - Session 159
Speaker presentation for Session 159 - Ohio Regulatory Basics for the Veterinary Clinic can be downloaded here.
2.21.17 - Saturday Practice Management
Sessions 572 to 577 of Saturday's Practice Management II track have been canceled due to a speaker conflict. We apologize for the inconvenience.
2.17.17 - Session 170A
Dr. Vaughn Taylor-Lehman is replacing Dr. Karnail Mudahar as speaker for Session 170A – Opportunities for Veterinarians in USDA FSIS.
2.1.17 – CCPDT CE Approval
All Animal Behavior sessions have been approved for CE credit by the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers.
1.26.17 – Ohio State Board of Sanitarian Registration CE APproval
The following sessions have been approved for CE credit with the State Board of Sanitarian Registration. All sessions are worth 1 credit unless otherwise specified.
- 121. Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza: A Look at Outbreak Preparedness & Response
- 154. Ohio Department of Agriculture Regulatory Update
- 166A. Farm Dogs as Biological Vectors (0.5 credit)
- 168. S. aureus & MRSA Carriage Among Veterinarians: Are We Bacteria Proof?
- 169B. Update on USDA Veterinary Services Programs (0.5 credit)
- 171A. Zoonotic Disease Program Update (0.5 credit)
- 178. Anatomy of a Cruelty Case
- 180. Overview of Key Animal Laws
- 373. Emerging Canine Vector Borne Diseases: Leishmaniosis & Chagas
- 374. Harmful Algal Blooms & Toxins in Lake Erie
- 375. Science and Best Practices in Animal-Assisted Therapy
- 377. Reducing Risks Involved in Animal-Assisted Therapy
- 383. Mock Trial Animal Hoarding Case
- 578. Lyme Ohio Under Attack
- 579. Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever Kills Dogs & People
- 580. Cat Scratch Fever: Just A Little Flea Poop is All it Takes
- 581. Toxocariasis: A Zoonotic Disease With Direct Veterinary Control
- 582. Giardia: I Hate Talking About It!
- 583. The Ohio Rabies Awareness Challenge
- 763. Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza: Response to the 2016 Indiana Case
- 764. Public Health Response to HPAI: Recent Experiences (0.5 credit)
1.24.17 – Session 595
Session 595 — "White-Tail Farming from a Producer's Standpoint" — has been cancelled. "Secure Milk Supply: What Veterinarians Need to Know" will be presented in its place. The session will also be presented Friday at 5 p.m. See Friday (Food Animal) and Saturday (Small Ruminants) grids for details.
1.4.17 – Lab E
Lab E – Simplified Full-Mouth Series Radiography has reached maximum capacity.
12.19.16 – Lab F
Lab F – Dental Extractions has reached maximum capacity.