Travel & Hotel Accommodations Policy
- To have your airfare paid for by OVMA, your reservation must be made through the OVMA's designated travel agent. Flight request must be made by Dec. 8, 2017.
- If you choose to not use the designated travel agent, we regret that we cannot cover your airfare.
- A request for a specific airline will be honored if doing so does not increase the cost of the flight or the speaker agrees to pay the differential.
- If you do not need a flight, OVMA will cover your mileage at the current IRS reimbursement rate not to exceed $400 total.
- OVMA pays hotel room and tax for those nights reflective of the speaking engagement. Additional nights shall be covered by the speaker.
- If the speaker resides in Ohio but outside Central Ohio (defined as Franklin and its contiguous counties), and speaks at least three hours, the OVMA will:
- Pay the hotel room and tax of the speaker for those nights reflective of the speaking engagement. (Additional nights shall be covered by the speaker.)
- Pay the mileage from their home city to Columbus at the IRS reimbursable rate.
- Speakers who reside within Central Ohio will receive a flat $25 travel stipend to cover parking and mileage.
AAA Ohio Auto Club
Jessica D. Thompson, CTC
Phone: 888.222.6446 ext. 7873
Kati Ackermann: 888.222.6446 ext. 7636